We strive to offer a high quality service; however, if you are not satisfied, please let us know.
Whatever the issue regarding your pawn contract, you can be assured that the problem will be looked at, and if we are fault, we will do all we can to put things right.
It is important that you are given the opportunity to question what has been done if you are not happy with it. We wish to learn from any mistake so that we can improve our service to you.
When you have made a complaint to us, we will:-
· Investigate your complaint
· Inform of you of our findings
· Where we are at fault, we will endeavour to put things right to the best of our ability
· Where we are wrong, review our procedures to avoid the problem occurring again.
The first step is to let us know by either;
· Visiting our shop,
· calling us 01246 222777 · E-mailing us at email@example.com
· Writing to us at Stuart Bradley Jewellers, 28-30 Burlington Street, Chesterfield, S40 1RR.
Acknowledging your Complaint
If your complaint cannot be resolved within 72 hours following its receipt, we will promptly send you a written acknowledgement of your complaint.
If you make an oral complaint, our written acknowledgement will set out our understanding of your complaint.
· Reviewing your Complaint
· Your complaint will be investigated diligently and will be assessed fairly, consistently and promptly.
· We may ask you to submit copies of documentation and may request further information from you to assist us with our investigation.
· We will take into account any documents and/or information you may provide in relation to your complaint.
Keeping you Informed
If your complaint cannot be resolved within 72 hours following its receipt, we will ensure that you are regularly kept informed of our progress with regards to the investigation into your complaint.
We will undertake a thorough and timely investigation of your complaint. However, in the event that we are unable to conclude our enquiries within 56 days, we will write to you and let you know when we expect to be in a position to issue our Final Response letter.
We will also provide you with details of your right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The FOS can be contacted as follows:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0845 080 1800
Resolving your Complaint
When we have finalised our investigation into your complaint, we will issue our Final Response letter.
Our Final Response letter will:
· Be fair, clear and not misleading;
· Confirm details of our investigation and decision; and
· if relevant, include any offer of remedial action or the appropriate level of redress (or both).
· And any next steps
If you're unhappy with our decision and wish to take it further, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) to look at your complaint. This is a free, independent service for resolving disputes. If you decide to refer your complaint after we've issued our Final Response, you should do so within 6 months of the date on our Final Response letter.
Although you can refer your complaint to the FOS at any time, they will require our consent to investigate complaints where:
· we haven't had the chance to put things right
· we haven't exceeded the 56-day timescale and haven't yet issued our Final Response letter
If your complaint can be resolved within 72 hours, 3 working days, we will send you a Summary Resolution Communication Letter to advise you how we have resolved the complaint, any further actions we are to take or the appropriate level of redress (or both), and again we will refer you to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are not satisfied with our handling of the complaint.
An explanatory FOS leaflet will be provided.
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Consumer Credit